Grilled Paneer Fruit Skewers
Written by: Good Grief Cook
- 1 package Gopi Paneer, sliced into 4 pieces
- 4 tablespoons sweet Asian chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 slice of seedless watermelon cut into 1-inch-thick strips
- 1 nectarine, halved, pit removed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 fresh lime, sliced in half
Marinate paneer in mixture of 3 tablespoons sweet Asian chili sauce and soy sauce for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Season watermelon and nectarine lightly with salt and pepper; brush with remaining 1 tablespoon chili sauce.
- Heat a covered grill to medium-high.
- Remove paneer from marinade; reserve marinade. Sprinkle paneer with salt and pepper. On greased grill rack, grill paneer for 4 minutes, turning, to grill all sides. Grill watermelon for 2 minutes per side. Place nectarines and limes on grill, cut-side-down, and grill for 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly charred.
- Transfer paneer and fruit to a cutting board. Slice the paneer and watermelon into cubes, trimming rind from melon. Cut nectarine into bite-size chunks.
- Spread arugula over serving platter.
- Thread skewers with a piece of paneer and a piece of fruit; arrange skewers on arugula.
- Squeeze charred lime and stir into reserved marinade; drizzle over skewers.