Labne Vegetable dip is very easy to prepare. Made with ARZ All Natural Labne, a healthy alternative to regular cream cheese and rich enough to be used as a substitute for sour cream. You can change up the flavor by mixing in different spices to your taste and serve with chips or vegetables for dipping.
● 16 oz. ARZ Labne
● 1 medium sized Persian cucumber
● 1 medium sized carrot or red bell pepper
● 1 tbsp fresh chopped parsley
● 1 tbsp fresh chopped chives
● Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
● 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1. Thin ARZ Labne with olive oil.
2. Dice cucumber and carrot (or bell pepper).
3. Mix ARZ Labne, diced vegetables and the parsley together. Sprinkle chives on top and serve with toasted golden pita chips as a satisfying dip or appetizer.