top of content
7 Layer Mediterranean DipTry this easy Mediterranean twist on the popular 7 layer dip for your next party; perfect appetizer to feed a crowd and dip with pita chips!
Recipes & Photos by Feel Good Foodie
For the Hummus
- 2 15 ounces can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- â…“ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 ice cubes
For the Remaining Layers
- 8 ounces Karoun Labne
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes quartered
- 2 Persian cucumbers diced
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives sliced
- 4 green onions sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil for drizzling
- Pita chips for serving
- Make the hummus. Place chickpeas in the bowl of a food processor. Blend them alone until they become powder-like, scraping down the sides as needed. Add lemon juice, tahini, garlic cloves and salt and ice cubes, and blend for about 5 minutes until smooth.
- Spoon the hummus onto a shallow serving bowl, and spread the hummus with the back of a spoon. Add a layer of Karoun Labne, followed by cherry tomatoes, cucumbers, feta cheese, olives and green onions.
- Drizzle olive oil on top right before serving, and enjoy with pita chips.
Products related to this recipe