top of content
Air Fried Malai Paneer
Written by: Herbivore Cucina
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
- 8 oz Gopi Paneer cubed
- 2 cups Mixed Veggies (peppers, mushroom, corn, tomatoes, zucchini, onion)
- ½ cup Greek Yogurt
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- 1 green chili minced
- 1 tsp Kasoori Methi
- 1 tsp Garam Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¾ tsp Aamchoor Powder
- ¾ tsp Salt
- In a bowl mix together yogurt, cream and spices.
- Mix well using a whisk or spoon.
- Add in the paneer and vegetables.
- Mix to coat them well.
- Then cover and let it stand for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove the cover and transfer everything to a greased baking tray.
- Place in a preheated air fryer at 375 F for 10-12 minutes. Mix everything once halfway through the time.
- Remove from air fryer and set aside. Place a foil or cabbage leaf on it.
- On an open flame heat a piece of coal. When it is hot transfer it over the paneer.
- Pour a spoon of ghee and cover. Rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Open and serve with cilantro, sliced onions, naan and spicy chutney.