A pan of hot, mouth watering lasagna has spectacular appeal. This luscious lasagna is served with a delicious tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, finely grated parmesan topped with Karoun's Old Country Style Mozzarella to satisfy your guest's and family's every need.
- 1 package no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 cups Ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Karoun Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (32 ounce) jars spaghetti sauce
1.Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, eggs, salt and pepper; mix well.
3. In a medium saucepan, heat oil over medium heat and sauté garlic for 2 minutes; stir in spaghetti sauce. Heat sauce until warmed through.
4. Spread 1/2 cup of sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Cover with a layer of noodles. Spread half the Ricotta mixture over noodles; top with another noodle layer. Pour 1 1/2 cups of sauce over noodles, and spread the remaining Ricotta over the sauce. Top with remaining noodles and sauce and sprinkle Karoun’s Mozzarella over all.
5. Bake 45 minutes, or until cheese is bubbly and top is golden.
Makes 8 side-dish servings.
Products related to this recipe