top of content
The classic Mexican Cheese Quesadilla can serve as a snack, lunch, or with dinner and makes a perfect addition to gatherings and parties. Made with Karoun’s Original Hand-Braided String Cheese evenly melted in the middle of a toasty tortilla that can be topped off with cilantro, sour cream, or a hot sauce of your taste. This surely won't disappoint a crowd of hungry guests.
- 1 package (10 count) 6 inch flour tortillas
- 8 oz. shredded Karoun’s Original Hand-Braided String Cheese (pull apart by hand)
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
1. Fold Karoun’s Original Hand-Braided String Cheese, cheddar cheese and cilantro (optional) inside tortillas.
2. Place filled tortillas in a medium skillet over medium low heat, and warm until cheese is melted.
3. Serve warm.