top of content
Garlic, thyme, and olive oil seasoning topped with Karoun’s Mediterranean Basket Feta, with Sun Dried Tomatoes & Thyme will provide you with a mouth watering sensation with every bite.
- Mediterranean flat bread is used to make this unique Feta Pizza (2 medium sized)
- 1 jar julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 1 cup Karoun Goat Feta Cheese, crumbled
- 1 Karoun Hand Braided Mediterranean String Cheese, pulled apart
- Fresh thyme or Persian basil (reyhan), snipped
- 4 medium plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Sprinkle julienned sun dried tomatoes and strings of Karoun Hand Braided Mediterranean String Cheese over Mediterranean flat bread. Top with tomato halves and Karoun’s Goat Feta.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine olive oil and garlic. Brush tomato slices with oil mixture.
3. Bake for about 10 minutes or more, until cheese melts and pizza is heated through. Let stand 5 minutes. Top with fresh-snipped thyme and serve.