Garden Feta Salad
A lively mixture of tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, olives, and Karoun's Denmar Danish White Feta Cheese tossed with a tangy oil and vinegar dressing is guaranteed to astonish your guests.
- 4 tomatoes cut into wedges
- 2 cucumbers sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 green bell peppers (sweet), sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 20 kalamata olives
- 1/2 lb Karoun Denmar Danish White Feta cheese, coarsely crumbled
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Fresh mint (optional)
1. Combine vinaigrette ingredients, mix well and chill 1 hour ahead of time.
2. Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad mix, toss and let sit for 15 minutes before serving.
Products related to this recipe