top of content
Gopi Coconut Curry Indian Cheese Bites with Paneer Cheese
Let's get dipping! Cut paneer cheese cubes are rolled in a coconut curry Indian breading. Then they are baked or fried until a crispy golden brown! (Gluten free, dairy free, vegetarian, soy free, nut free).
Written by: Burnt Apple
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 8oz Gopi Paneer cheese cut into 20 squares
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp flour
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp curry powder or Indian seasoning blend see notes
- ½ tsp red chili powder if using curry powder optional
- 1cup coconut milk
- In a bowl, mix together all ingredients minus the coconut milk. Pour your coconut milk into a separate bowl, Dip the cheese bites into the coconut milk until covered, then place the cheese bites into the bread mixture and roll until covered completely.
- See notes for cooking and storing methods.