top of content
Have a Recipe?
Moroccan Mint Pomegranate Labne Bruschetta
Written by: Craving4More
- 2 cups Karoun Mediterranean Style Labne (original)
- 1/4 cup Mediterranean olive oil
- 2 Tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 3 Tbs. Za’atar seasoning
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped green olives
- 2 Tbs. finely chopped roasted pistachios
- 1 Tbs. finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
sea salt and pepper
- 2 large Mediterranean flatbreads (“pitas”), brushed with olive oil, roasted and salted in a hot oven for 5 minutes, until crispy, and then broken into dipping pieces.
- While the flatbread is roasting and toasting, whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, pomegranate, olives, pistachios, fresh mint, Za’atar, pepper flakes, and sea salt and pepper, until smooth.
- Spread the Karoun Labne over the bottom of a medium-wide bowl.
Drizzle with the colorful spiced and flavored oil.
- Serve with warm, toasted flatbread pieces.
Products related to this recipe