top of content
Pan Fried Sesame Paneer with Gopi Paneer
Written by: Gourmet Everyday
- 1 package Gopi Paneer-cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 TBSP sesame oil
- 1/4 c. soy sauce
- 2 TBSP water
- 2 TBSP honey
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 TBSP cornstarch
- sesame seeds-garnish
- green onion-garnish
- In a bowl, toss paneer chunks with cornstarch to coat.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oils.
- Brown cornstarch coated paneer chunks until brown on all sides.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, water, honey, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and cornstarch.
- When paneer chunks are browned on all sides, pour sauce mixture over and quickly toss to combine and coat.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onion and serve!
Products related to this recipe