top of content
Paneer Tikka MasalaGrab your Gopi Paneer today and try this wonderful Paneer Tikka Masala recipe from @rasoikigupshup
- 250g Gopi Paneer cubes
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 2 tomatoes, pureed
- 5-6 black peppercorn
- 1/2 cinnamon stick
- 1 black cardamom
- 2-3 green cardamom
- Dry Spices
- Salt to taste
- Take a teaspoon of oil, saute the veggies and Gopi Paneer for 2 minutes only.
- Take a pan, throw in some onions, tomatoes, whole spices together along with salt and water.
- Puree them when cooled down. Heat a pan with a tablespoon of oil or butter and cook the puree.
- Add Dhaniya Powder, Garam Masala, Kashmiri Mirch and a pinch of Haldi. Cover the lid and cook for 6-7 minutes.
- Add the Gopi Paneer and veggies and coat with Masala.
- Enjoy with Naan or Paratha’s.