President Chocolate Crepe with Strawberries
For the crepes:
• Flour - 1½ cups
• Sugar - 1 tbsp
• Baking powder - ½ tsp
• Salt - ½ tsp
• Milk - 2 cups
• President Unsalted Butter - 2 tbsp
• Vanilla powder - ½ tsp
• Eggs - 2
• Cocoa powder - ¼ cup
For the stuffing:
• Chocolate spread
• Strawberry, sliced
- In a large bowl, mix flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add President Unsalted Butter and the remaining ingredients. Beat with a spoon or hand mixer until you get a smooth mixture.
- Heat a large skillet and pour half a cup of the crepe mixture in the centre.
- Cook until well done. Remove the crepe from the pan with a spatula, and let it cool.
- Spread the chocolate inside every crepe.
- Stuff it with strawberry slices.
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
• 1 cup = 240 ml or 240 g (approx.)
Products related to this recipe