top of content
President Ghoraiba Swirls
• Flour - 250g
• Powdered sugar - 125g
• President Unsalted Butter - 125g
• Pistachio, for garnishing
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Sift the flour in a large bowl.
- In the same bowl, add sugar as well as President Unsalted Butter, and mix well until you get a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into small balls.
- Roll each ball into a thin, long, elongated shape. Then, roll it around itself in the shape of a swirl circle.
- Garnish each swirl with a pistachio nut.
- Place the swirls on a baking tray.
- Bake the swirls in the preheated oven for 15 minutes and let them cool.
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon