President Mini Baklava Cups
• Walnut halves - 100g
• Pistachios - 100g
• Sugar - 3 tbsp
• President Unsalted Butter, melted - 50g
• Mini filo pastry sheets - 15-20
• Cinnamon powder - ½ tsp
• Clove powder - ½ tsp
• Salt - ¼ tsp
• Orange zest - ¼ tsp
• Sugar syrup, for garnishing
- Preheat oven to 175°C.
- In a food processor, blend the walnuts, pistachios, sugar, cinnamon powder, clove powder, salt and orange zest.
- Add melted President Unsalted Butter and blend again until the mixture breaks down into small pieces.
- Brush a cupcake tin with melted President Unsalted Butter.
- Line each hole with a sheet of the filo pastry. Brush it with President Unsalted Butter. Line it with two more sheets, brushing each one with the melted butter.
- Fill the filo pastry cups with the nut mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and pour sugar syrup over each cup. Let it cool.
• Tsp = Teaspoon and Tbsp = Tablespoon
Products related to this recipe