A lovely Sukha Chicken/ Dry Shredded Chicken recipe from @nivtalks
“This is my version of sukha chicken. Juicy, flavorful and soul touching....that is what defines this chicken dish. I have cooked this chicken in pure desi cow ghee @ohmygopi
The ghee has a beautiful aroma apart from all the health benefits it boasts of. Please do visit the page @ohmygopi
and check out all of their products."Ingredients
- 500g boneless chicken (boiled and shredded)
- 1/2 cup onions, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red, green, yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp Gopi Ghee
- Cilantro for garnish
- Ginger, cut in julienne for garnish
- Salt to taste
- 1tsp red chili powder
- 1tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1tsp garam masala powder
- Add 2 tbsp ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Add the onion and saute until it softens on medium heat.
- Add the ginger garlic paste and fry till the raw smell disappears.
- Add the tomatoes and fry till it is mushy.
- Add the chicken and mix everything together. Add all the masalas and mix well. Cover and cook on low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Add in all the bell peppers and cilantro and give it one final mix. Cover and let it cook for 2 minutes and switch off the flame.
- While serving in a bowl, garnish the Sukha Chicken with the julienned ginger. Sprinkle the remaining Gopi Ghee on top of the dish.
- Your Sukha Chicken is ready. You can have it with roti, paratha or naan.
Products related to this recipe