top of content
Nectarines and Valbreso Feta SaladServes 4
- 2/3 cup crumbled Valbreso Feta Cheese
- 4 nectarines or figs
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp. slivered almonds
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt & pepper
1. Wash and cut nectarines in half, then remove pits. Cut each half into 6 wedges.
2. Crumble the Valbreso Feta and combine with nectarines.
3. Add fresh basil leaves.
4. In a bowl, whisk together honey and balsamic vinegar. Add the almonds.
5. Drizzle over salad and season to taste.
Products related to this recipe