top of content
Veggie Grilling Cheese BurgersYanni Grilling Cheese burgers are hands down the best vegetarian burgers out there. Slice, Grill & Serve! Available in two flavors - Original and Jalapeño
Makes 2 burgers
- 4 oz (120g) Yanni Grilling Cheese
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 zucchinis, sliced
- 1 avocado
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30g) Karoun Mediterranean Labne or Tzatziki
- 1 small red onion, sliced into rings
- 2 seeded buns
- Slice the Yanni Grilling Cheese into ½ inch pieces.
- Cut the red bell pepper into long strips and slice the zucchini.
- Heat a large griddle pan until hot.
- Place the Grilling Cheese pieces and cook for about 1 or 2 minutes on each side until charred lines appear. Set aside.
- Add olive oil into the pan and add the red pepper and zucchini.
- Sprinkle salt and a generous amount of freshly ground black pepper and toss to combine.
- Cut the seeded buns and grill until toasted.
- Spread the Mediterranean Labne or Tzatziki on the bottom part of the bun.
- Add the cheese pieces, red peppers and zucchini.
- Add red onion rings and avocado slices.
- Serve immediately & Enjoy.