top of content
Za'atar Labneh with Crispy Garlic
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons za'atar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 ounces Karoun Labneh
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Add the olive oil, minced garlic, za'atar, and salt to a small skillet and set it over medium heat.
- As it begins to simmer, stir frequently, and cook until the garlic is beginning to turn golden brown and the za'atar is fragrant. This will only take a couple of minutes.
- Remove the pan from the heat and let the mixture cool to room temperature.
- Scoop the labneh into a bowl, stirring it a bit as you do. Spoon the za'atar and garlic oil over the top of the labneh. Sprinkle with parsley and serve.